Citizen Observation of 2016 Parliamentary Elections in Georgia
Duration: 1 July, 2016 – 31 October, 2016
Budget: 55,760 USD
Project Objectives are:
• Contributing to the establishment of fair and equal pre-election environment through the long-term observation;
• Ensuring the sound and credible observation of the Election Day through providing technical support of the Parallel Vote Tabulation.
• Monitoring of pre-election campaign by 62 long-term observers across Georgia;
• Issuing interim and final pre-election monitoring report;
• Assistance by the expert for PVT sampling and observation on Election Day;
• Election Day SMS simulation.