Supporting Pro-Democracy Electoral Reforms
Donor: National Endowment for Democracy – NED
Duration: 1 April, 2019 – 31 July, 2020
Budget: 100,930 USD
Project Objectives are:
- To improve the quality of Georgian electoral legislation.
- To improve the quality of the election environment in Georgia.
- Advocacy for Expediting the Change of the Electoral System;
- Advocacy for Reform of the Election Administration Composition;
- Reform of Party Finance Regulations;
- Follow-up to Recommendations: Mapping Other Areas of Electoral Legislation and Practice to be Addressed;
- Delivering a Proposal for Local Self-Government Electoral System Reform;
- Workshop for Media.