Analyzing Judges' Professional Education System in Georgia
Duration: 15 February, 2018 – 15 November, 2018
Partner Organization: Institute for Development of Freedom of Information
Budget: 40 515 USD
Project Objectives are:
- Delivering a comprehensive analysis of legislative framework of HSOJ;
- Delivering an assessment of curriculum setting and other practical aspects of HSOJ to evaluate whether they respond to the needs and challenges within the judiciary system;
- Developing a set of recommendations for legislation and practice related to HSOJ.
- Comprehensive analysis of the current legislation and identifying gaps;
- Comprehensive analysis of curricula of HSOJ;
- Assessment of HSOJ’s training system, compulsory internships, and their relevance;
- Presentation of the project findings, recommendations and relevant advocacy.